C-19a is our top of the range portable industrial enclosed UV-C lamp with forced airflow. The powerful 110W of ultraviolet C radiation embedded inside its housing sterilizes the room air and kills all harmful viruses and bacteria. You can be confident that any patient, client, employee or staff member is safe when breathing the sterilized atmosphere next to the device. A single lamp disinfects 200 cubic meters or 7000 cubic feet of air every hour. It is enough to cover a room of up to 36 square meters or 390 square feet. This device will work 24/7 and doesn't require any special care. Every unit comes with remote control and a time counter which helps you to track lamps lifetime.
- The housing contains all UVC radiation inside. The device may operate next to humans and animals without the risk of injury.
- Power supply: 230V / 50Hz / 115W.
- UVC tube lifetime: 1-year of continous operation minimum.
- Airflow speed: 200 m3 per hour / 7000 ft3 per hour.
- Maximum room area: 36 m2 / 390 ft2.
- IP rating: 20.
- Core body dimensions: 1125 x 215 x 130 mm / 44.3 x 4.92 x 5.12 inch.
- Total dimensions: 1740 x 600 x 600 mm / 68.5 x 23.62 x 23.62 inch.
- Weight: 13.5 kg / 28.66 lbs.